Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reality of Pleasures... (an excerp...I)

...I was standing by the window when I felt feathery caresses on my back... shocked and mesmerized I started to turn around and protest, a voice whispered softly and invitingly into my ear " Let me remain unseen, I wont hurt you. I am Lucille and I just want to please you." As if by cue my body submitted to her but still my mind was racing giving me warning signals that I know I should heed it, she was the one who visited me several nights ago. I know for a fact because of her sweet scent like the morning sea breeze embracing the blossoming roses.
...Suddenly hands were everywhere. Every inch of my body felt so naked, but the pleasure I was feeling was conquering and winning over my senses. Each caress and each kisses she imprints me were accompanied by sweet endearments I cannot understand. She was speaking yet I know her mouth was not uttering the words in ancient language like Latin. Ripples of pleasure escaped my body as I climaxed she left me alone and cold.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment